Thursday, 17 September 2009

OMG LOOK WHAT LOU ANS SAM SENT ME


well last week i had a this come but kept it till now to show you all.
sam has her blog herehttp://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/ , has a digi stamp shop and drawers them , well i can draw stick men that about it, sent me this amazing fairy she draw ,( how lucky am i ) :) .
lou is sam sister and they sent me this stunning card and fairy as birthday gift .
i was so shocked :) . i want to thank you girls for your kind words on my blog :) .
the fairy now live's in my livingroom, every ones that comes say how stunning she is :
big thank you to you all:) huggs jo x

3 comments:

Anesha said...

The drawing is stunning Ju, lucky you. Glad you had a great day. Hugs Anesha

Linnie said...

truly a smasher
luv
linnie

sam said...

Glad to hear you had a good day jo.Soz havnt been in touch but what with puppy,lily starting school and a few other minor problems,its takes lou to kick me up the bum and get me back on track sometimes,lol.Hope your all well and glad you still loving the sketch,hugs sam xxx