Sunday, 27 July 2008

I'M JUST SOOOO SORRY


well thank you for all lovely email's ive had .
i have to say a very big thank you to my friend
caroline, she has been my rock over these last few week, but then she is always there , big huggs to you hun,
ive not been well at all , and my uncle died , my mum has took it very bad.
hopeful i will be bk and get around to all your blogs , ive not made a card in over a mth :( .
to those i have your swaps gong out this week.
very big huggs from a bad fairy

12 comments:

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Hang in there Jo! Know that we are all thinking about you!

Richelle said...

So sorry to hear about your uncle..sending big hugs to you and your mum. (((HUGS)))

Maureen said...

Jo - I'm so very sorry about the loss of your uncle. Please take care - you're in my thoughts.

Coley said...

Sending big hugs Karen x

Glitter Monkey said...

Oh babes so sorry for your family's loss. Much love Lynn x

Angie C said...

Hiya Jo, sending you lots of hugs

nessy said...

so sorry to hear things have not been so good for you and your family ~biggest hugs ,and hope you are back on your blog soon
vanessa xx

Jo said...

Hi Jo, nice to hear from you again. Been worried about you but didn't want to bother you. Big hugs xx

Vicki May said...

Hi Jo, so sorry to hear you are having such a rough time at the moment. I've missed you big time and seem to have lost your email address. I hope things start to get better for you soon big hugs and chin up big hugs Vicki oxo's

Glitter Monkey said...

I do hope you are well Jo - missing you babes!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Jo Hope you are feeling a little better now honey, we are all worried about you. Just want you to know I am thinking about you. Would have e-mailed but don't wat to bother you. Loads of big hugs Jacqui x

Christine said...

Sorry to hear your bad news