Thursday, 22 May 2008

thank you soo much JACQUI

THANK YOU
http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/ well i was very shocked to get this award. it realy made me cry. ive had a very hard time lately. ive not know jaqui long but she is a very lovely lady. her cards are soooooooo stunning just hope in a few years i can make cards like jacquic's. you realy made my day. (HUGGS)
well is always hard to pick just 3 ........
first caroline , you make stunnings cards,you give great tips and help. i'm glad you started bloging.
next is chrissy http://chrissymaries.blogspot.com/ me and chrissy share a lovely for fairys, i love her art work is so stunning to see what chrissy makes, i love seeing it all come together as a card.
last ,is all the tilda and friends http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com/ you have all been so kind to me and it realy is lovely, thank you for letting me join in your atc 's .i'm just sorry ive not lately this is for all you tilda and friends jo xxxx

11 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

Thank you so much babes - glad you are enjoying being part of our lovely group :) - but we don't LET you join in honey - everyone is welcome and we love seeing all the beautiful creations. Lol Lynn x

ink'n'rubba said...

that's very kind of you Jo, and I hope you feel brighter very soon. We would love you to come and join in our fun again at any time. annie x

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the award, have a good weekend

Vicki May said...

Well deserved, sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Need to chat email me big hugs Vicki x

leann said...

Don't thank us hunni ~ we should thank you for wanting to join in with us!
Big hugs Leann x

Jane Carroll said...

much deserved award jo

glad you are back posting

(hope you got my card)

hugs jane x

nessy said...

congratulations jo ~ lets see more of your work!!
vanessa xx

Frances said...

thank YOU Jo - no need to apologise, you take all the time you need!

Hugs xx

CarolineH1972 said...

awww thank you Jo, means a lot to me. Glad you're feeling a bit better, nice to see you round again hun, missed you xxxx

Shary said...

Thank you for the award Jo, sorry I haven't been around much. I hope you will be feeling a lot better soon. xx

mariaadams said...

Thanks so much Jo, this is my first award and I'm thrilled! I'm sorry I'm late in picking this up, but I've been all in a tizz since coming bback from holiday. I really do appreciate it though. Hope things are getting better for you.
Maria xx