Friday, 30 May 2008

JO , AMY WANTS TO SAY THANK-YOU


hello all well i first have to say , i dont know what i do with out all my blogging friends. jo sent amy ( my 10 year old) lots of crafty bits .
that was just soo sweet of jo to do that.
amy want to say A BIGGGGGGGGGGG THANKKKK -YOUUUU.
amy loved it all and just sooo many things. amy has been making cards for about a year now . ahhh you one great lad jo, you made her day, she been craft none stop. jo also made amy a card, but i forgot to take a pic.
i will later .
big huggs from me and amy xx

5 comments:

Jo said...

So glad Amy didn't have to wait long for it and pleased that she liked it :) Can't wait to see what she makes!

nessy said...

need to see amy`s creations with all these lovely goodies from jo!!
vanessa xx

CarolineH1972 said...

wow, amy's going to be busy for a while! bet she's thrilled, look forward to seeing her creations xx

Angie C said...

Hiya Jo, just to let you know I've put the details of the sbs 13 swap on my blog

hugs

Vicki May said...

How lovely, I bet Amy can't wait to get started. Can't wait to see what she makes. Hope you are ok, big hugs Vicki x