Sunday, 30 March 2008

well been busy today





well been very busy today, madea good few cards, also been blog hopping lol. i have to say there are realy stunning blogs out there in blog land.

i would like that thank -you all fot sharing, idea's,help ,and your crafts. to me i m very greatful, as i need all the help i can get lol.

as you can see another fairy, sorry to those who are not fairy lovers but tht my thing lol.

i have made some realy geat frieds while ive been blogging. well i will show my cards tomorrow, hugs for now jo x

2 comments:

Vicki May said...

Hi Jo, well I love your fairies. We have 40 little ones dressing up as woodland fairies for one of the ballet dances in the show (July). The costumes are so sweet, white leotards and mini candy green tutus and big candy green glittery wings. So sweet, keep the pictures coming I've been using some for my background. hugs Vicki x

Angie C said...

Hi Jo, this fairy is so beautiful