Sunday, 2 March 2008

happy mother's day


well here is what i woke up too, well just some, i have a very great hubby who got me loads of crafty bits in the week that ive been playing with. here are the cards the kids made , the first cards is billy's(hes 2yrs).
the middle one is one anthony(11yrs) made me at school on the pc. anthony has learning problems so i was very shocked by this. but love it
the last is my little fairy lol amy (10ys) as you can see amy makes cards, and is always in my crafty bits .
they got me some choc' and a new fairy mug ,and a new fairy lol.
so now you all know i'm realy fairy mad lol.

4 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

thank you for leaving a comment on the Tilda and Friends blog, and welcome to the world of crafty blogging! annie x

Jane Carroll said...

ah bless - fabby cards and cute fairy

hugs

jane x

nessy said...

wow!! jo - you very lucky mummy!!!
lovely to see your children have the crafting skill as well!!
hope oyu had a fun day!!
vanessa xx

Kari said...

I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!